If you are reading this topic in DBT Help, you have probably installed DBT already, perhaps after reading this same information in another format. However, the full set of DBT installation instructions is included here for your reference.
On Windows, DBT supports these types of installation:
- Simple Installation (installation on a single computer) is nearly automatic, and is sufficient for the needs of most users.
- Custom Installation allows a greater degree of control over the installation, but is seldom needed in practice.
- Network Installation allows network support personnel to easily install and maintain multiple DBT installations on a local area network.
To get started, select the kind of installation that fits your needs. If you are unsure which to try, start with Simple Installation.
- End User License Agreement (EULA) - the legal agreement between you and Duxbury Systems, Inc.
- Deactivating & Removing DBT - how to uninstall DBT from your computer, should that be necessary.
- Full Installation Instructions PDF - complete instructions, including network installation, suitable for printing.