Duxbury Systems -- All Products
Duxbury Braille Translator for Windows (DBT Win 12.3)Industry leading software
- Runs on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows (including Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10).
- Supports all commercial braille embossers.
- Accurate contracted braille formatted the way you want.
- Localized into English, French, Spanish, German, Danish, Italian, Russian, and others. Translators support over 130 languages.
- Imports files from HTML, Word 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016, Open Office, and other formats.
- Math translation available for Nemeth, BAUK, UEBC, and French Braille.
- The world choice and standard for over 25 years!
Single license costs $695; Single-server 5-seat network license costs $2695.
Duxbury DBT for Mac 12.2 sr1All the features of DBT Win now running on the Mac
- To use DBT for Mac, we recommend running Mac OSX El Capitan (10.11), Sierra (10.12), High Sierra (10.13), or higher.
- All of the translation, localization, formatting, and features of DBT Win.
Single license costs $695.
NimPro 1.2Converts NIMAS files into DBT or MegaDots files while automating many steps needed for quality braille production.
- NimPro reads in the often massive NIMAS or Daisy files containing graphics and text.
- NimPro offers a series of Wizards and Tools to get the text ready for braille production.
- NimPro saves text in Word, DBT, or MegaDots file formats (in braille volume size chunks, if desired).
- NimPro is designed to clean up many of the problems found in publisher files.
- NimPro purchase and use requires an existing, modern DBT or MegaDots license
Single license costs $295.
Discontinued product, click here for options for existing customers.
- SWIFT Enhances Your Copy of Word and DBT
- SWIFT works with DBT 12.2 and up.
- You do need a copy of DBT and a copy of MS Word to use SWIFT 5.2
- SWIFT works with Word 2007 and up.
Free braille graphics software
- Produces braille graphics files
- These files can be imported into DBT Win 12.3 or MegaDots 2.5
- Perky Duck is a free simple braille editor.
- Perky is a computer-based Perkins brailler emulator.
- It is used in distance education to demonstrate your understanding of braille.
- There is one download for Windows, and one download for the Mac.
Copyright Duxbury Systems, Inc. Friday, June 22, 2018