Duxbury Systems -- All Products
Duxbury Braille Translator for Windows (DBT Win 12.1 sr1)Industry leading software
- Runs on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows (including Windows Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10).
- Supports all commercial braille embossers.
- Accurate contracted braille formatted the way you want.
- Localized into English, French, Spanish, German, Danish, Italian, Russian, and others. Translators support over 130 languages.
- Imports files from HTML, Word 2003/2007/2010/2013, Open Office, and other formats.
- Math translation available for Nemeth, BAUK, UEBC, and French Braille.
- The world choice and standard for over 25 years!
Single license costs $595; Single-server 5-seat network license costs $2195.
Duxbury DBT for Mac (DBT for Mac 12.1 beta)All the features of DBT Win now running on the Mac*
- * DBT for Mac is in beta test, a few features are still being worked on
- We recommend using DBT MAC with OS X El Capitan.
- All of the translation, localization, formatting, and features of DBT Win.
Single license costs $595.
NimPro 1.2Converts NIMAS files into DBT or MegaDots files while automating many steps needed for quality braille production.
- NimPro reads in the often massive NIMAS or Daisy files containing graphics and text.
- NimPro offers a series of Wizards and Tools to get the text ready for braille production.
- NimPro saves text in Word, DBT, or MegaDots file formats (in braille volume size chunks, if desired).
- NimPro is designed to clean up many of the problems found in publisher files.
- NimPro purchase and use requires an existing, modern DBT or MegaDots license
Single license costs $295.
Discontinued product, click here for options for existing customers.
- SWIFT Enhances Your Copy of Word and DBT
- SWIFT works with DBT 12.1 or 11.3 sr1
- You do need a copy of DBT and a copy of MS Word to use SWIFT 4.0
- SWIFT works with Word 2007 and up. A later update to SWIFT may support Word 2003.
Free braille graphics software
- Produces braille graphics files
- These files can be imported into DBT Win 12.1 or MegaDots 2.5
- Free simple braille editor
- Perky is a computer based Perkins brailler emulator
- Used in distance education to demonstrate your understanding of braille
Copyright Duxbury Systems, Inc. Tuesday, August 23, 2016