Duxbury Systems -- All Products
Duxbury Braille Translator for Windows (DBT 11.3 SR1)Industry leading software
- Runs on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows (including Windows Windows 7 or Windows 8).
- Supports all commercial braille embossers.
- Accurate contracted braille formatted the way you want.
- Localized into English, French, Spanish, German, Danish, Italian, Russian, and others. Translators support over 130 languages.
- Imports files from HTML, Word 2003/2007/2010/2013, Open Office, and other formats.
- Math translation available for Nemeth, BAUK, UEBC, and French Braille.
- The world choice and standard for over 25 years!
Single license costs $595; Single-server 5-seat network license costs $2195.
NimPro 1.2Converts NIMAS files into DBT or MegaDots files while automating many steps needed for quality braille production.
- NimPro reads in the often massive NIMAS or Daisy files containing graphics and text.
- NimPro offers a series of Wizards and Tools to get the text ready for braille production.
- NimPro saves text in Word, DBT, or MegaDots file formats (in braille volume size chunks, if desired).
- NimPro is designed to clean up many of the problems found in publisher files.
- NimPro purchase and use requires an existing, modern DBT or MegaDots license
Single license costs $295.
MegaDots 2.5Powerful DOS braille translator with a Windows Installer, designed for the volume transcriber and producer who is working for American or British braille readers.
- Installs on 32-bit Windows: XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8, sets up your desktop icons automatically
- Imports files from HTML, Word 2003/2007/2010/2013, WordPerfect, Open Office, and other formats.
- Powerful automated formatting features
- Easy access to documentation
- Supports mathematics, BANA 2007 rules, and partial use of contractions
Free braille graphics software
- Produces braille graphics files
- These files can be imported into DBT 11.3 or MegaDots 2.5
- Free simple braille editor
- Perky is a computer based Perkins brailler emulator
- Used in distance education to demonstrate your understanding of braille
Copyright Duxbury Systems, Inc. Monday, July 13, 2015